Are you thinking of installing a solar system and weighing the options of hiring the pros or doing it yourself?
DIY is all the rage these days. You may have Google’d, YouTube’d or Pinterest’ed how to install your own solar system in hopes of saving money. But before you tackle the installation yourself, there is a lot to do before you can actually get up on your roof and get start mounting panels.
You need to take everything into consideration from, tilt of panels, which direction they face and how much shade they will receive. Once you figure out the location and how many panels you need, permitting regulations vary from city to city with different requirements depending on where you live. You may also need to upgrade your electrical panel depending on the system you have. Once its time to install make sure you know what you are doing and take safety precautions.
If you decide to trust this project to the pro’s at AM Sun Solar, you can just sit back and relax. We will:
- Size your system appropriately and get you the best deal for your money
- Work with you to determine whether it’s better for you to own, lease or finance your system
- Handle all the permitting and work with PG&E on your behalf
- Install your system right the first time (we even warranty our work!)
- Help you with Solar Tax Credits
Call us today at 77-AMSUN and we can walk you through the process and help you determine which path is right for you!