A.M. SUN SOLAR’S FINANCING SOLUTIONS
There are many ways to finance your solar energy system. Our solar consultants will
discuss your goals and work with you to find the solution that brings you the best value.
There are many ways to finance your solar energy system. Our solar consultants will discuss your goals and work with you to find the solution that brings you the best value.
If you’re reading up on financing options for solar then you’re probably thinking that a solar energy system for your home is a smart investment. You’re right, it is! Now, let’s talk about how to pay for your investment. The cost of solar energy systems can vary depending on equipment, location and a few other factors. The average solar system cost is around $15,000 to $25,000. For most people, that’s a big cost initially, but A.M. Sun Solar helps customers every day choose the most cost-effective solution with our many financing options that save them money right away.
|Money out of pocket|
|Tax credit (s)|
|Payment term||Paid in full||8 - 30 years||20 years||20 years|
Buying or Power Purchase Agreement
(PPA) For Your Solar Energy System
There are two ways to enjoy your own home solar energy system—you can either buy a system or buy the power from a system. One option is not more common than the other. However, each has its own benefits depending on your particular situation.
Paying For Your Solar System With Cash
- Own your power
- Increase your equity & property value without increasing your taxes
- Can be depreciated for businesses
- Costs far less than you will pay in electricity over the lifetime of the system
- Eliminates your electric bill
- High return on investment
- Receive a 30% Federal tax credit. Check with your financial adviser.
- Quick payback period
Paying For Your Solar System With a Solar Loan
- No money out of pocket
- Typically you’ll have instant savings – paying less than your utility bill
- No prepayment penalty. Pay off your loan any time!
- High rate of return once system is paid in full
- Receive a 30% federal tax credit. Check with your financial adviser.
- Re-amortize your loan using the Federal tax credit to further reduce your monthly payment
What is a Solar Energy PPA?
- $0 out of pocket expense
- Pay less for your power
- No longer worry about the rising cost of electricity
- System is warrantied, maintained, monitored and insured at no expense to you
Paying For Your Solar System With a PACE Loan
- $0 out of pocket expense
- Easiest solar loan to qualify for
- Payment becomes part of your property tax bill
- No prepayment penalties
- Re-amortize your loan as often as you like with as little as $2,500 each time
- Up to 30 year terms
- Most PACE loans are cash-flow positive
- Receive the 30% federal tax credit and either keep it, or re-amortize your loan in order to reduce your monthly payments
- Deduct the interest on the loan for an even greater savings