SAN LUIS OBISPO COUNTY, CA — A.M. Sun Solar’s top priority is the health and safety of our community, our clients and employees. We remain open and are doing everything we can to reduce the risk and spread of COVID-19 while continuing to provide customer support and system servicing.
A.M. Sun Solar strives to be socially responsible in how we are providing our services during this challenging time, as we have been identified by most local governments as an “Essential Service”, designated as those companies that are maintaining the safety and essential operation of customer residences by providing electricity.
“No Contact” Solar
A.M. Sun’s Employee Health & Safety team is working to ensure that all of us are following the latest recommendations from public health authorities. As apart of our community, here is what you need to know about your solar service:
• Customer service agents are still available to answer your questions during our normal operating hours o Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm PST
• Systems are still being proactively monitored for performance
• Service dispatches will continue, including in areas where we have been designated as an “essential service”
• Service technicians will be following best practices from public health and government authorities when on customer property
• If we have unforeseen delays to service due to COVID-19, we will communicate with you promptly
COVID-19 is a new and unique challenge, and we’re constantly evaluating best practices for protecting our customers and employees. In addition to using technology, we’re also following public health guidelines and other best practices recommended by medical experts from across the country.
Our commitment to you:
Here are some of the precautions we are taking to protect our customers and employees:
• Ensuring our employees are healthy and not coming to work sick.
• Training employees to follow best practices from public health and government authorities to reduce the risk of potential exposure, including guidelines on handwashing, device (i.e., iPad) cleaning & sanitation, social distancing, understanding and recognizing signs of symptoms.
• Securing our workspaces and allow certain staff to work remotely for social distancing. We are following the best practice recommendations provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the World Health Organization.
• We formed a cross-functional Task Force to monitor the situation and create and adopt policies in real-time that will keep our customers and employees as safe as possible.
• Suspending all non-critical business travel.
Our ask from you:
We are also asking our community members for support in preventing transmission. If you are ill, have recently traveled to severely impacted areas or are considered higher risk by the CDC, we will happily accommodate you in rescheduling site visits.
During these difficult and uncertain times, we are reminded of how important it is to take the steps necessary to safeguard ourselves and our families. We believe that solar provides energy security and gives us peace of mind for the future. Thank you for choosing us as your solar provider.