June 2, 2020 – Homeowners on a water well may be qualified to receive a Tesla Home Battery with up to 100% of the costs covered, due to a push for rural homeowners to prepare for wildfire season.
* Program funds are limited. Homeowners are encouraged to act fast and reserve their rebate quickly.
If you are a homeowner that lives on a water well and are in a High Fire-Threat District in California, you may be eligible for up to a 100% rebate on Tesla Powerwalls.
Do I Qualify?
There are two sets of qualifiers for this program. Here’s a checklist to see if you qualify:
- You are located in a Tier 2 or Tier 3 high fire threat district; OR
- You have experienced two more more PSPS (Public Safety Power Shutoff) events
You also fulfill one of these additional requirements:
- You are a PG&E Medical Baseline Customer
- You are eligible for Equity budget (low-income, DAC, etc.)
- You have previously notified your utility provider of a serious illness or medical condition that would become life-threatening if electricity were to become disconnected
- You are a homeowner that is dependent on an electric-powered well for domestic water.
The SGIP Residential Equity Rebate for a battery back-up system is available to cover the cost to install Tesla Powerwalls, which offsets 100% of the cost for most installs!
Please call A.M. Sun Solar to apply. We can confirm you qualify, answer any questions you may have, submit your application to reserve your rebate, and facilitate the installation.
We’ll confirm if you qualify! Connect with us today.
OR give us a call at (805) 549-4154
*The Self-Generation Incentive Program (SGIP) is a California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC) program that offers rebates for installing energy storage technology in your home. These storage technologies include battery storage systems that can function in the event of a power outage. In preparation for the next wildfire season, the CPUC has authorized funding of more than $1 billion through 2024 for SGIP. Restrictions apply. Please visit https://www.cpuc.ca.gov/sgip/ for more information.