Entry Level Designer
Paso Robles, CA – Administration – Full time
A.M. Sun Solar is the local leader in custom solar solutions and installations on the Central Coast. Since 2012, A.M. Sun Solar has provided high quality, cost efficient solar energy to residences and small businesses in San Luis Obispo, Monterey and Santa Barbara counties. A.M. Sun Solar is the go to local solar company on the Central Coast. Apply today and make a difference on the Central Coast!
Please reply with resume.
- Design layouts for residential roof-and-ground mounted PV systems using design programs
- Gather information needed during permitting and installation phases
- Communicate with building officials and engineers during the permitting process
- Communicate with internal departments such as administration and sales
- Submit permit applications online and onsite
- Answer technical questions presented by clients
- High-School Diploma mandatory
- 2-Year technical diploma / 2-Year technical experience recommended.
- Basic knowledge of AutoCAD and/or Google Sketchup
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel (creating formulas and statements)
- Fluent in Math and measurements
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Highly dedicated and detail-oriented characteristics
- Experience in solar industry is a plus
- Knowledge of NEC/CEC is a plus
- Valid CA Driver’s License
Speed, accuracy, and professionalism are critical for this position. Previous experience is highly recommended but not required. Please Reply with Resume
Paso Robles, CA
A.M. Sun Solar, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender, identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Resume Is Required For Application